- The graduate student page on the Poorvu Center for Teaching & Learning website
- The Certificate of College Teaching Preparation (CCTP), which gives students feedback on their teaching and help with developing their teaching portfolio for the job market.
- The Graduate Writing Lab at the Poorvu Center
- Other writing resources and tutorials at the Poorvu Center
Student Life & Wellness
- The McDougal Graduate Student Life Office
- Yale Health Services
- Mental Health and Counseling
- University Wellness Resources
- Yale Health’s Wellness website
- The Office of Career Strategy (OCS), which helps students explore non-academic career options.
- The Individual Development Plan (IDP), which helps students begin the process of planning for non-academic careers.
Leaves of Absence
- The relevant page in the GSAS Academic Regulations